Secure Your Spot (Only 50)!
I am pre-selling a maximum of 50-spots in the pre-sale launch group. Last day to join is April 30, 2021, or when all 50 available spots are filled!
Get Early Access!
You will receive access to the content in real-time as it's created. Be the first to put the writing guide, examples, and other resources to the test!
Help Shape the Final Product!
Have a voice in what the final product will focus on and include. Have your most pressing paint points in writing awards addressed and solved.
What to expect from this pre-sale launch:
- Only 50 spots available in this pre-sale offer (The product/program is not created yet)
- This pre-sale opportunity will end on April 30, 2021 at 10:00 pm PST.
- Get a special one-time pre-sale price of $20 (50% off final price) and receive access to all content as it's created and before it's launched to the full Army leadership community!
- You will get early access to the 'Army Awards Writing Mastery' (working title) product library beginning on May 1, 2021 and receive content as it's completed.
- Choose to participate in feedback sessions (via Zoom) to help shape the final product with the content you most need and want to see.
- You will have direct access to me and have your questions answered or to provide specific product suggestions.
- You will also receive free lifetime access to the final product, including any bonuses and all future updates.
- I expect to complete this project and release the final product for sale in July 2021. If the 'Army Awards Writing Mastery' product is not completed by July 31, 2021, you will automatically receive a 100% refund.
Initial Content Outline...
(Your Feedback Will Help Dial This In!)
- Training on proper and effective use of DA Form 638, Recommendation for Award.
- Library of specific achievement bullets that you can easily adapt, copy and paste directly into DA Form 638.
- Library of specific award examples, done for you on DA Form 638, for most requested award types (AAM, ARCOM, MSM, etc.)
- Training and tips to ensure a smooth submission and approval process.
- Other related video training to ensure the awards writing process is simple, effective, and stress free!
- …..and more that we discover together through our open feedback loop!
Hi, I am Steven Foust...
I served 13-years on active duty in the United States Army. After leaving the active service, I joined the Army Reserve and completed an additional 8 years in multiple leadership roles before retiring with more than 20-years of total service.
As a former NCO that climbed the ranks like you (PVT to SFC in my case) then transitioned to the Warrant Officer Corps (CW3), I've seen first hand the struggles of writing Army Awards only to have them rejected by the 1SG or Commander. You and I both know how painful this is! Do it too much and your credibility and leadership is quickly called into question.
Today, I serve Army NCO's with promotion training and leadership support through two successful websites and a very active Facebook community. I am absolutely passionate about my journey of serving NCO leaders like you, so you can stand out from the competition and take your Army career to the next level!
I now reside in beautiful Chandler, Arizona with my wife, Nadia and our two boys. My combination of military service plus more that 20-years of senior corporate leadership experience have been invaluable to me and I am always looking for new ways to share my experiences with NCO leaders just like you!
I have walked in your shoes and faced the very same challenges. I can guide you down a path of even bigger leadership successes and help you pour fuel on your Army career and beyond.
I have personally done it and will show you the process and methods to achieve the same or even greater success!